Monday, June 19, 2017

The last four years

I have failed in my task to keep this website updated for the last four years, and if I recall correctly, the majority of the posts in the few years prior to that were at irregular intervals too. I don't think the irregular / non-existent nature of my posts will change that much in the future either - life has got too busy to post regularly!

However, I really want to post about my fantastic trip to Kenya and Tanzania, so now I need to update you all on the last four and a bit years, so I can write about the big trek.

Aside from a bit of work, I have done some good things!

Been on a few holidays:

 Done a bit of running:
Been to some weddings:







Spent some time with Vanessa.

Watched some sport. Generally had a decent enough last four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home